- 950 ml (1 quart/4 cups) cold water
- 6 black tea bags
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 500 ml (17 fl oz / 2 cups) peach nectar
- Fresh peach slices, for garnish
- Mint sprigs, for garnish
- Bring water to a boil in a small saucepan; remove from the heat, add tea bags, and let steep for 5 minutes. Remove tea bags and stir in sugar until dissolved. Transfer to a pitcher, add peach nectar, and stir to combine. Chill in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- Fill tall glasses with ice and then pour peach tea over, leaving some room at the top for the whisky. Stir in 1 shot of whisky to each glass and garnish with a peach slice and fresh mint sprig.